[This list is given in the exact order and with exact spelling and notations.]
- Evangelical Christianity (U.S./Christian)
- Ikhwan or Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt/Muslim)
- Ultra-Orthodox (Israel/Judaism)
- Al Quaeda (transnational/Islam)
- Hamas (Palestinian/Islamist)
- Abu Sayyah (Philippines/Islam)
- Ku Klux Klan (U.S./Christian)
- Sri Ram Sene (India/Hindu)
- Catholicism (U.S./Christian)
- Kahane Movement/Kach (Israel/Jewish)
- Army of God (U.S./Christianity)
- Sunni Muslims (Iraq/Islam)
- Nation of Islam (U.S./Islam)
- Jewish Defense League (U.S./Judaism)
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (U.S./Morman)
- Hutaree (U.S./Christian)
Of the 18 groups listed, 6/7 are 'Christian', 3 are Jewish, and 6 are Islam/Muslim. Notice the top three.
Yesterday, Peter Bergen, CNN's national security analyst, suggested twice that "right-wing extremists" could be behind the Boston Marathon bombings. This, despite the fact that more than an hour later, CNN reported that Boston Police still did not have a suspect in custody.
Talk about trying to propagandize the public!
Bergen likened the perpetrator(s) to a 'group' in Oregon (2010).
Mr. Bergen: You, sir, are a propaganda-monger and have the brains of a dip-stick!
Update: Why were the people told to be calm before the bomb went off? See the second video below.