We got what we wanted - and increasing assertions of election fraud.
The FBI confiscated thousands of voting machines; but, according to a computer programmer, the FBI won't be able to find the code that changed votes unless the code is reveal to them, first. That means, unless you know the code, you won't ever be able to see that the votes were changed. The voting machines that changed the vote while the voter was still present were the anomaly - those machines were not working properly.
According to some districts, 100% of the votes were cast for Obama, a statistical impossibility. Not according to Mr. Curtis, who was first approached to write such a program in 2000. (See Video below NOW - it's short and worth listening to!)
In addition to the above, claims of voter fraud since the 2000 election are rampant. Here are a few examples of real voter suppression and threats to voter integrity in 2012:
- The Republican National Lawyers association has a long, but incomplete, list of fraud allegations by the voters, themselves.
- Read a blogger's list of voter registration issues in Georgia.
- Democrat poll judges ordered 75 Republican vote inspectors to leave Philadelphia poll locations within the 59 precincts where Romney received no votes. Listen to one judge caught on audio. A court order sent them back but nothing changed.
- In Philadelphia, the 'Community Voters Project' which employs former ACORN workers, shredded Republican voter registrations. This is not the first time CVP has been indicted in voter fraud.
- The Florida AFL-CIO threatened 'True the Vote' and 'Tampa Fair Vote' with legal action for submitting voter registration challenges.
- Poll workers in Ohio said they observed at least one busload of women in Muslim attire, having been driven to the voting station, guided by Democrat interpreters in the voting process and told by the interpreters to “vote Brown all the way down.” Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio. By law, interpreters are permitted to interpret but forbidden from influencing votes in any way.
- In Colorado, 1.2 million of the 3.4 million registered voters are considered inactive, providing an “opportunity for voter fraud,” said Earl Glynn, special projects coordinator and researcher at the Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity. And 592,292 voters show no voting history: 10,492 registered to vote in 2000, 121,569 in 2006 or before, and 189,878 in 2011 or 2012. According to Glynn, unscrupulous individuals could obtain copies of publicly available voter registration lists, look for inactive voters, and get someone to cast ballots in those names.
- Maryland Representative Elijah Cummings publicly threatened 'True the Vote', 'Election Integrity Maryland' (EIM), and the 'Ohio Voter Integrity Project' because they reviewed voter rolls! EIM found 11,000 questionable registrations, including 1,566 deceased voters. The Maryland Board of Elections did nothing.
- 'Think Progress' falsely claimed 'True the Vote' was “under investigation” by Rep. Cummings, who has no legal authority to do so.
- Despite overwhelming nonpartisan public support for voter ID laws, Attorney General Eric Holder, the Justice Department, and liberal jurists have delayed, weakened, or defeated ID laws in Texas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Arizona and Pennsylvania. Holder vowed to fight voter ID laws, claiming they restrict voters’ rights. [Of course, that depends on what 'voter' and 'citizen' mean. I thought voting was a privilege.]
- The Holder Justice Department conspired with 'Project Vote' on National Voter Registration Act (a/k/a Motor Voter) enforcement lawsuits, which force state and local agencies to become, essentially, low income voter registration drives.
- In 2009 DOJ announced to its attorneys that it would not enforce voter roll maintenance laws because it wouldn’t increase voter turnout. [How can voter turnout increase? In some places it's more than 100%, including deceased citizens!]
Voter rolls in disorder. The Pew Research Center published a report revealing election rolls in disorder and prime for voter fraud:
- 24 million invalid or inaccurate voter registrations
- 1.8 million deceased voters
- 2.75 million registered in multiple states
The Motor Voter law was conceived, planned and authored by Socialists, Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, and is predominantly responsible for the voting mess. Their work gave Americans the 'Cloward-Piven Strategy of Manufactured Crisis'. This is where Rahm Emmanuel got the term, 'Never let a good crisis go to waste'.
I have moved many times and in each state, when I applied for a driver's license, voter registration was available. But, I had to prove who I was, give my previous address and the state sent a form to the previous state where I was registered to vote, alerting them to remove my name from their voter rolls.
Motor Voter skews voter primes the system for fraud. Section 8, requires that voter rolls be maintained; however, the states are prevented from cleaning voter rolls until repeated attempts are made to contact voters over multiple election cycles before removing those names.
Motor Voter eliminates voter equality. Using the argument that low-income voters are unable to register to vote without government assistance, this law was enacted to facilitate low-income voter registration without documentation, unlike the rest of the population. The excuse for low-income people is that they don't have any way to identify themselves. Do we live in the 1800s? Doesn't everyone have a voice? Can they ask questions? Find out what to do? Do they have electric or phone bill to prove where they live? How does one cash assistance checks? Oh, I forgot, the government sends the cash card. Wait! There's the proof! (I hope.) Still, everyone has a birth certificate or social security number in order to receive government assistance. And, at least one of 'us' has more than one!
So, if you are 'low-income' the rules are different - you have greater right to vote than I do.
James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, the man who exposed ACORN (which led to the indictments against the organization and it's demise) and New Hampshire voter fraud, discovered in September, 2012, 30,000 deceased voters remained on North Carolina's voter rolls. Obama won North Carolina by just 14,000 votes in 2008. [I did some research on O'Keefe and some leftists will do just about anything, including filing false or jaded reports, to discredit this young man. Hey, at least he gets video evidence, Huffington Post!]
So, why do we bother?!? I submit we go back to voting the old-fashioned way: prove who you are, fill in the dot with a pen, and put it in the box. The cards go through a machine that read the dots. If you are not intelligent enough to follow the simple directions, so be it. You had the opportunity to vote.
As for me - I am telling the FBI, Congress, and everyone I can think of about this!