We will need a survival guide as ObamaCare hits the American public with at least 20 new taxes (as more people read the new law, they are recognizing more and more taxes it contains), requiring more government expansion and Internal Revenue Service employees to oversee the imposition of those taxes on U.S. citizens.
While more and more Americans call for tax reform to a flat tax which would eliminate the need for the IRS, tax code and the indebtedness of Americans to pay for the unnecessary IRS policing arm of the federal government, Congress how revealed, once again, that it is not a servant to the people but a master over them.
There were those who warned of increased costs and death panels and the media laughed. Why do you think that is? Because the media has been enlisted to advance the propaganda of the global regime for decades. Kennedy warned the media and us.
Do you think I'm crazy? Keep reading.
The National Review published its view of the Top Ten Worst Things in ObamaCare:
- Employer mandate. Most companies will have to provide and pay for expensive government-determined health insurance for their employees or face federal fines.
- Anti-conscience mandate. Religious organizations will be required to provide free sterilization, contraceptives, and abortion-inducing drugs to their employees, even if it violates their religious beliefs.
- New and higher taxes. The law contains at least 20 new taxes totaling $500 billion that will hit medical innovators, health insurance, and even the sale of your home.
- The Independent Payment Advisory Board. IPAB will still stand, with its rationing power over Medicare.
- State exchanges. States will be compelled to set up vast new bureaucracies to check into our finances and families so they can hand out generous taxpayer subsidies for health insurance to families earning up to $90,000 a year.
- Medicare payment cuts. $575 billion in payment reductions to Medicare providers and Medicare Advantage plans will cause more and more physicians to stop seeing Medicare patients, exacerbating access problems.
- Higher health-care costs. The Kaiser Family Foundation says the average price of a family policy has risen by $2,200 during the Obama administration. The president promised premiums would be $2,500 lower by this year. Hospitals, doctors, businesses, and consumers all expect their taxes and health costs to rise under Obamacare.
- Government control over doctor decisions. Value-based payments, quality reporting requirements, and government comparative-effectiveness boards will dictate how doctors practice medicine. Nearly half of all physicians are seriously considering leaving practice, leading to a severe doctor shortage.
- Huge deficits. The CBO has raised its cost estimate for the law to $1.76 trillion over ten years, but that is only the opening bid as more and more people lose their job-based coverage and flood into taxpayer-subsidized insurance. At this rate, the cost will be $2 trillion, not the less than $1 trillion the president promised.
- 159 new boards, agencies, and programs: The Obama administration will work quickly to set up as many of the law’s new bureaucracies as fast as it can so they can take root before the election.
Example: Nursing care for patients under observation will not be paid under ObamaCare and reimbursement for the patient's room is limited to $400 per day. It has been widely reported that the need for nurses is still great; however, hiring of new nurses was frozen months ago as hospitals became aware of the limitations imposed by ObamaCare. Nurses will care for a greater number of patients. This fact alone will an effect on the ability to provide patient care.
Hospitals will be graded and paid based upon patient satisfaction surveys. With the drain on hospital services due to the cuts in payments from ObamaCare, how many patients do you think will give the hospital a good rating? Hospitals foresee receipts from the federal government reduced further as their ability to provide hotel-like services patients demand diminishes through budget cuts.
Doctors who came to the United States to study and practice are presently seeking to leave the U.S.
A greater number of surgeries will be performed outpatient due to the cuts in payments from ObamaCare; and, as the need to cut costs increases, the availability for surgical intervention will become increasingly scarce. We are already seeing the effects of nationalized healthcare upon the medical system in this country - and it is just as the Canadians and Britons warned.
The young and healthy will do reasonably well; but, those with infirmities and health concerns will find it increasingly more difficult to obtain the healthcare we have become accustomed to, and which people from around the globe have come to the United States to procure.
I find it absurd that the American public was horrified when indifferent panels of the insurance companies denied patients medical care in the past, but are willingly giving that power to another indifferent panel in the federal government. With insurance costs already skyrocketing and predicted to keep rising, do you really believe these government panels will put patient needs above cost? (This link will allow you to listen to a neurologist who learned what is in store for the elderly 'units' - care based upon age.)
This is why I have linked government healthcare with population reduction.
It is simply another portion of the 'globalist' Illuminati plan. It is Satanic in origin. (Those who don't believe in the Adversary of God will be quite surprised when it is revealed!) And, it has a two-fold result, to bankrupt the United States and reduce the global population. It is reminiscent of the Third Reich. Only the young, healthy and most perfect specimens who can perform the work required by the regime will be allowed to live.
They envision a world with two classes. The elite who hold all wealth and power and the serf who performs the work necessary. There were many practice events, including the French Revolution, Soviet Union, and Hitler's Germany. You have been prepared with propaganda and age-old occult practices for the New Age and New World Order and they are moving purposefully toward its implementation. Yet, few speak out against it and the media promotes the propaganda.
The cattle are now in the pen, being readied for the chute into the processing plant. When will you finally wake up?!? When see your loved ones dying and the responsible parties are in your own government? It will be far too late!